- "Hey we're doing the same thing!"
- "Can we share our plants with them?"
- "Those look like our plants!"
- "We need to know how to grow plants in space for food on Mars."
- "We should write as our plants!"
- "Could we make the compost and tea like @Astro_Pettit uses?"
And so we are...
Our Brassica rapa seeds were planted on April 9. They are planted in a special potting media and receive constant light and water.
Here are some of the resources we are referring to to learn how to blog and tweet:
- AstroZucchini Blog on NASA.gov
- AstroZucchini Blog 1 on FragileOasis.org
- AstroZucchini Blog 2 on FragileOasis.org
- AstroZucchini Blog 3 on FragileOasis.org
- AstroZucchini Blog 4 on FragileOasis.org
- @Astro_Zuc on Twitter
- Don Pettit's bio on Wikipedia.org
- Don Pettit's bio on NASA.gov